Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Screw you facebook

So. It's started again. All my friends are getting engaged and I'm still hopelessly single. So my whole freaking facebook page is a glow with "omg!!!!"'s and "That ring is amazing!!!"'s. And honestly while I'm happy my friends (who I have barely spoken to in years might I add) seem to be happy. I could give a shit less.

Now. I'm not really in the mood to give a shit that these girls are getting married. I'm not in the mood to whine about how I'm so damn single and looking for a partner in all the wrong places. I'm also in the mood to not have it rubbed in my face how these people are getting hitched and I'm not. How they are so much further along in their lives than I am. How they are more sucessful, and better at life than I am. Screw them, I don't care, but just like being gay or a christian. Do what you want, but don't you dare rub it in my face. These are all just reasons I doubt very much I'm going to my 10 year high school reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment