Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Thursday Night...another upset.

Today my poor dog Roo had to go in for the all mighty snip. So this afternoon, instead of running around I stayed home and sat with him, and in doing so I managed to catch the early showing of this weeks Vampire Diaries.

Another Thursday, another day of being disappointed in the Vampire Diaries. Anyone starting to feel like its the Klaus and the Originals Diaries? It's been episode after episode of everyone trying to deal with their fallout and I think enough is enough. I know they have splashed in touches of "Damon and Elena" and "Caroline and Klaus" but for the love of god, this entire episode about the Originals and the Coffins, total snooze fest. Yet another filler episode that I fear they needed just to set up next week. Bleh.

But I will say, Grey's Anatomy tonight? Pure BRILLIANCE. Everything turned out just as it should and it made me fall in love with it all over again. Made me want to watch episode one all over again, and remember everything that we loved about Grey's in the first place.

So here is my hope. I hope to get my stuff together this week and finally crack down on my school stuff. I hope that I will find motivation somewhere to get everything I want to get done. This includes a whack of baking because Valentines Day is coming up, and I may be single with no hope, but damn it Valentines day this year will NOT BREAK ME.

That by the way is my next post....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment