Monday, February 27, 2012

We all come crawling back

Ya I'm a terrible blogger. I only blog when it's convenient. I'm the equivalent of a three year old that only wants to play with his hampster when the cage is clean and the stars and moon are aligned in just such a way. Only I want to blog only when it suits me and not when I really should to get stuff off my chest and when I need to be cathartic....or make fun of people to random strangers instead of to the peoples faces.

So ya. It's been awhile since I've been here to stretch out my fingers and type something. Well actually it's not true. I've started a whack of posts but I never feel like anything is post worthy. I want to make statements and say things but I get halfway through a post and think "ugh why would I post this?" or "I have totally lost the point along the way" etc.

So ya, I know lots has happened since my last post, and well to be honest, I'm not interested in rehashing a lot of it. So I shall carry on from this point on. Not much has really changed, I'm still in school even though I'm not 100% sure why, and I'm still sucking the big one at finding a job! SO Good recap right?


No comments:

Post a Comment