Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hmmm quel surprise?

SO. As I have mentioned before I'm seeing this boy. And it's been going ok. We don't live in the same place and that's been a bit problematic ALSO he is probably the most social person I've ever known so he's never really free to "up and come over" between his work, school and social schedule (mostly its his school and work schedule but then he has other things like hockey and crap in the way).

So it's hard because I end up missing him a lot. I miss him and it sucks, but also I miss him because we never get to talk because our schedules are SOOO different.

Before we started seeing each other he had a knack of just showing up. Which was fine. I've known him a long time so we would just hang out and grab coffee. But now that we're seeing each other this is starting to become a bit of a problem.

Don't get me wrong. Him randomly visting is a great surprise. Him not giving me the heads up might just be the death of me. Ladies side with me on this one. If we don't have to shave/wax/put makeup on/wear cute underwear all the time, we generally don't. Well maybe the underwear thing and the makeup thing, but unless I'm wearing shorts or expect to have someone see my legs (and etc) I don't shave/wax. Cannot be bothered. Its winter, its cold and well I'm lazy. SO when The Boy calls, and he's two hours away and expecting to see me, I get sent into PANIC mode.

My face is a mess (thank you hormones) and my hair was a mess and most annoyingly I really needed to shave my legs. So off I went. Like a mad lady to take necessary precautions to not look like a cavewomen.

So while I think its awesome I get to see him for the first time in a month....I really wish I had had more time to feel like a female....cause does he really need to see me at my worst from the get go? I would prefer not.

No comments:

Post a Comment