Thursday, November 10, 2011

A day in the reading break life

I'm currently on a mini reading break. And I know that technically you're supposed to get caught up on readings and school work, I just don't know how the hell those that actually read on reading break manage to do it! I have yet to do anything school related other than slack off. I know I should be the super student, but doing things like going out shopping and sorting out things for my skating clubs ice show have been so much more appealing. Oh and also going to the nail salon and getting a mani pedi, and shopping like crazy buying new make-up and skin care products just makes me feel so much better than studying school stuff that usually just makes me more depressed. My ASL class is not going super well....the prof is a bit of a hard ass in my humble opinion.

So ASL isn't going well and I'm not super motivated to deal with anything else school wise, and it doesn't help that my Granddad's funeral is tomorrow and I'm not 100% that my sperm donor won't show up. No one has told me. Ironically enough that was always my Granddad's job, to tell me when Bobo was coming to town. So I'm sitting a bit like a fish out of water, but with very nice pretty toes and nails, with smoother skin after having a nice warming mineral mask. See even my ranting is just as unmotivated as my work ethic right now. I'm so out of it that I can't be bothered to fold my laundry so I keep putting the dryer on again to make sure they don't wrinkle. Good lord I was supposed to be all "November Gung-Ho".......ooooo I fail.

Time to get to work. See you when I'm caught up (or when I feel like slacking some more)....(probably the later)....eff.



No comments:

Post a Comment