Saturday, January 14, 2012

My sad little addiction

I'm sorry I can't help myself. Stupid Vampire Diaries.

Is anyone else not still gut wrenched over last nights episode????

Come on how freaking heart-wrenchingly beautiful was Damon last night???? The whole moment at the end was just heart breathtakingly resplendent and sigh inducing.

I know how pathetic it is for me as a 20 something female that is so in love with this show but I cannot seem to get this moment out of my head, in fact its been haunting me all day.

"No its right. Its just not right now"

Oh my god. How on the head was that? Its the story of the entire show. In 8 words total, the entire season can be summed up in that one moment, that one scene, that one perfect set of lines. That definitively crafted, and beautifully articulated two lines blended into one extraordinaire moment of lucid honesty.

"No its right. Its just not right now".

And my heart continues to twist. My 13 year old inner girly girl continues to squeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment