Thursday, January 5, 2012

So close....yet sooo happy.

I promised I would be better. I was determined to put it all off, and by this point I had decided I no longer even cared because it was time to get on with more important things. And yet. Here I am. I know I didn't make any sort of resolution to not watch it, or any resolutions to do with TV. But yet again. Here I am. I caved. I watched
Vampire Diaries. And holy mother effer I am SOO happy its pathetic.

I cannot express how insanely happy I am, and it shames me to an insanely sad amount. Sorry for the bubble burst but Vampire Diaries Elena and Damon finally cut through a tiny subset of the insane sexual tension between these two characters that personally has been driving my me crazy since season two.

And then I watched a heart breaking episode of Greys Anatomy. Now I really need to get off my ass and do something scholarly. Which I will do because I'm a 13 year old girl in a 25 year old's body, and my inner 13 year old is squealing with delight that they finally kissed. Shhhhiiiiiiigggghh...

Even if I did shoot my new determination to let TV go........

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment