Thursday, December 22, 2011

How to really annoy people.

So because I'm unemployed and no longer volunteering, and basically have nothing to do all day except actaully do stuff that needs to be done (ie crap I've been procrastinating) I've been perhaps abusing my friends a wee bit. And because I've been lazy and sleeping in and staying up late my internal clock is a bit askew I've been ignoring the times of day I have been texting people with stupid thoughts that enter my head. In other words I'm bored and I'm taking it out of my friends....the poor suckers who put up with me for no apparent reason.

Turns out my friend Fido doesn't like being woken up at 1:30 in the morning with a text simply stating "....are you dead?"....to which he replied "It's 1:30 in the F***ing morning what the F*** do you want?"...

...serves the jerk right I woke him up because he failed to text me back when I texted him at like 3 this afternoon. Also serves him right because the jerk actually has drunk dialed me at ridiculous times more than once (although I'm almost certain he is going to make me pay for this one dearly because he doesn't play fair...JERK....he's a dog...hence the name). Its not like we ever talk at a normal hour anyways.

OH then it gets worse! So I figured he was going to be so pissed  off about it that I didn't really look at my phone again after I texted him a quick "Opps! Sorry! Night!" and went on to trying to entertain myself some other way...and it turns out he texted back a couple times saying that he hoped I "was dying for F***ing waking" him up, because now he was "awake" and I better tell him "what the F*** was so important because if [I] didn't he'd want to strangle [me]"..... Ohhhh grumpy Fido is NOT a nice Fido.

And because I never texted him back after his disgruntled text I now fear his anger will have only multiplied. Especially now that I have texted him back like an hour later, after he is sure to have rolled over and gone back to sleep...only to have had me annoy him again. Oh now its just getting enjoyable! Come on its just getting funny! I mean all the times he drunk dialed me and called me to tell me the dirty things he was up to, or about how he had come to town without calling me but how I would go out of my way to make sure he was alive because he doesn't really have many people in his life that care if he's breathing (See I told you this guy was no catch...its one of the many reasons I won't sleep with him regardless of his many attempts to make it happen.....long long story but nothings ever happened...I like being his friend and sex? WELL that would screw things right up....pun intended).

For the record this is exactly why I don't tend to be either unemployed or out of school for too long. I'm too good at being lazy (see previous posts) and annoying people. I fear my friends would probably shoot me if I didn't eventually find other things to do than bug them. This is also how I get myself into new volunteer gigs and such.....if I stay dormant too long...I get lazy and risk being shot by friends.....And apparently tonight I need to fear Fido strangling me in my sleep even though he lives a ferry ride away. And yet? I'm still chuckling.

No comments:

Post a Comment