Sunday, December 25, 2011

Warmest Wishes

Just wanted to take a quick minute to tell anyone who passes my page that I wish them the warmest of wishes today! Whether you celebrate Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza, or nothing at all, I hope that today you get a chance to sit back and relax and enjoy a day where everyone sees the good.

In life so often we forget to sit back and enjoy the moments we often work so hard for or wait for so long to reach us. We shop, we cook, we bake but sometimes we miss whats important and today, what's most important is not what gifts we get, but who we spend time with and the memories we make.

Looking back today I think of Holidays past and none of my fondest memories are of what gifts I got or who spent the most, they are of family getting together and being around a table spending time with loved ones. The turkey may be too dry, or the pie may burn, but the people around that table? Will always be there to laugh about it in the end. And really? That's what's really important :)

So for those who stumble upon my page, may you enjoy your day and keep those you love close by. Because really? That's what the holidays are all about.

Peace on Earth

Should you need it, here's a little inspiration from my favourite Christmas Movie. (Not because its really all that funny but because it makes my Dad laugh like he's a two year old making fart noises and that makes me laugh every time)




No comments:

Post a Comment