Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Outta Ma WAY!

You know that episode of Sex and the City, where after breaking up with Big Carrie obsesses about their break up. To the point where her friends (who I must say are able to put up with an obscene amount of crap between the four of them) tell her that she needs to see a shrink? Well I feel I'm there. I feel like I have whined, moaned and obsessed about all the shit going on in my life that people around me MUST be sick of it by now. No one has said anything, but I'm just starting to feel that I have to stop with all the negativity. I can't ignore my grief and circumstance, but that shouldn't stop me from moving forward.

The only way to move on, is to continue on, and for me that means doing that things that were, and for me that means bitching about other people. And man today do I have a gooder.

So yesterday in class a girl sat down beside me (very important we note that SHE sat beside ME....and I don't know her...) and she spent the entire 50 minutes fidgeting around, eatting, playing angry birds on her iphone, and doing basically everything but paying attention to the professor and engaging in the class. Now I get it, this particular class wasn't all that entertaining, but the fact that everyone else in the row (which for the record is the second so we are up front and centre) was paying attention....and here she was fidgeting and shaking the seat and being extremely distracting.

So this morning to prevent myself from sitting beside miss "I came to play angry birds while having my breakfast, and annoy those sitting around me", I made sure to put my bag down on top of the table in front of the seat beside me. Thinking this would encourage her to STAY AWAY, I continued to pull out my things and prepare for class.....and guess what? SHE SAT DOWN ANYWAYS!

I'm sorry? Do I look like a people person? Do I seem friendly? Is there some sort of reason that you must sit in that exact chair??!?!?! When there are multiple other free seats, not only in my row but in rows both in front and behind mine????? Why must you sit beside me???? TAKE THE HINT.

And yes, today just like yesterday this chick, ate breakfast, played on her phone, riffled through her back pack, shaking the table, and all together annoying the hell out of everyone around her. Seriously? Why does she bother coming to class? She doesn't take notes? she just sits there will all her food spread out all over the table pushing my stuff out of the way crowding me (the one writing notes down).

Next class is Friday...and the game plan is to put my bag on her chair, and leave it there...and if chickie-poo decides to move my stuff I am going to handle it maturely and rationally....and tell her to GO THE EFF HOME!

Huh...that really did help me feel better......



No comments:

Post a Comment